Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dear Husband...

Dear husband,
How long until we meet? How much longer do I need to be patient? You should know by now how terribly impatient I am...I certainly hope, my love, that I make you a very happy man. I hope you wake up in the morning and squeeze me tight. I know already how much I love you, and I'm not even sure if we've met yet. I look at you and see strength. You are the lover of my soul, you're my best friend and I can't imagine life without you. Hold me tight everyday and every night, sweet heart. Never let me go. Whisper into my ear how much you love me, and never let me forget. I'll do everything I can to make you the happiest man in the world. Even now, I regret that you can't have every single piece of me. I'll store up my soul, every corner of my heart until I meet you. I'll save it all for you, my one true love. All I ask is that you love me fully, completely, and passionately; love me the way our God intended you to. You know, He made us just for each other. As He molded your heart, He said, "Allyssa would love this. I'll do this just for her," and vice versa. I'll write again soon, my dear. Stay patient and I will too. I love you before and after time.
Love,
Allyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment